Our cotton candy machines are commercial level machines meant to produce cotton candy quickly to keep all those kids happy! These are great for fund raisers, birthday parties, sweet 16’s, school functions, and more! We also carry all the supplies needed for this machine which are sold separately.
COTTON CANDY INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT USE ANY EXTENSION CORDS WITH THIS MACHINE!!!
- Use a damp cloth to moisten webbing inside the floss pan. This will help the floss adhere to the webbing.
- Fill the head about 2/3 full with the sugar mixture.
- Flip the switch labeled “MOTOR & MASTER” to the “ON” position. The head will start to spin.
- Next, flip the switch labeled “HEAT” to the on position. Cotton candy will begin shooting out within a few seconds.
- Adjust the heat dial up or down to control the speed at which the cotton candy comes out.
- Pick up a cone holding an inch or two at the pointed end of the cone. With a light flicking action, break into the web of floss that is building up in the pan. If the floss isn’t sticking to the cone, use a damp cloth to lightly moisten the cone first. Lift up the cone with the ring off floss attached, and, by rotating the cone, wind the floss onto it. Do not roll floss onto the cone inside the pan!!! Roll it onto the cone OUTSIDE the pan only!!!
- When you are not making cones, turn the heat switch to the “OFF” position!!!
- When done making cones completely, run the machine with both switches turned “ON” until no more floss comes out of the machine.
- Once there is no more floss coming out of the machine, turn off the heat switch only and let the motor run for 5-10 minutes with no heat.
- DO NOT SUBMERSE MACHINE IN WATER!!!
- All Season’s Rent All will clean this machine when you return it!!!