The constant freeze margarita machine is a great choice for a larger event where you don’t want to run out of frozen goodness! With this machine, you can continuously refill it so that you do not have to wait hours for it to re-freeze another batch. We carry standard gold margarita mix, strawberry, & pina colada. Base mixes from All Seasons Rent All are the ONLY mixes allowed to be used in our margarita machines. The constant freeze margarita machine weighs 105 pounds and requires at least 12 amps, but a 20 amp circuit is recommended.
Constant Freeze Margarita Machine Instructions
4:1 ratio of water to concentrate (4 parts water to 1 part concentrate). Add 25 ounces of Tequila and 12 ounces of Triple Sec (for margaritas) OR 25 ounces of Rum (for strawberry daiquiri’s). Pour all of the measured liquids into the provided bucket and stir contents together. Then pour the contents of the bucket into the hopper/reservoir on the top of the machine.
***You can add more alcohol to any of these flavors, but it will take longer to freeze (slush).
This rental margarita machine is designed to give you a professional margarita, daiquiri or other frozen slush drinks with relative ease. To maximize the quality of this machine and concentrated products, the following guidelines should be followed:
- This machine weighs 110 pounds! Always use two people to lift it!
- The margarita machine must always be transported and kept upright. If placed on its side or upside down, damage will occur to the refrigeration unit.
- Plug the margarita machine directly in to a 110 volt AC circuit with 3 prong plugs, not using an extension cord. This machine requires 12 amps of power. A 20 amp circuit is highly recommended.
- On the front of the machine, push both switches to the right or towards the snowflake, but only when the machine is filled with product.
- When the red light on the front of the machine comes on, the top hopper/reservoir needs to be refilled
- Do not have margarita machine in hot or confined areas since this will either slow down or not allow the slush process to occur.
- Do not run the machine without liquid product in the machine.
- When finished, shut the machine off and pull the plug from the outlet. Pour warm water in to the reservoir and drain through the spigot. Repeat this process until the tub is well rinsed. Do not take the machine apart or attempt to clean. We take care of that for you!