This popcorn wagon is a commercial level popcorn popper with a large 12 ounce kettle. This popper is great for fund raisers, birthday party, movie nights, grand openings, and much more! We also carry all the supplies needed for this popper which are sold separately.
POPCORN MACHINE INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT USE ANY EXTENSION CORDS WITH THIS MACHINE!!! 20 AMP FUSE CIRCUIT MINIMUM W/ NOTHING ELSE ON IT!!!
- Flip “KETTLE HEAT” and “KETTLE MOTOR” switches to the “ON” position. Put ALL the oil and a PINCH of popcorn from one package into the kettle and close the kettle lid. When those kernels have popped, pour the rest of the popcorn from the package into the kettle. When the popcorn is overflowing the kettle, use the extended handle on the kettle to dump the popcorn out.
- For your next batch, put ALL the oil and ALL the popcorn from one package into the kettle. When the popcorn is overflowing the kettle, repeat the dumping procedure. Repeat this process until you have filled the bottom of the machine or have enough popped for your current needs.
- When you are done popping, make sure the “KETTLE HEAT” and “KETTLE MOTOR” switches are in the “OFF” position. NEVER LEAVE THE HEAT ON WHEN YOU ARE NOT POPPING!!
- TO AVOID SERIOUS BURNS, DO NOT TOUCH THE KETTLE WHEN IT IS HOT!!!
- MOTOR & AIR INTAKE ARE ON TOP OF THE MACHINE. DO NOT COVER AIR INTAKE HOLES WHILE MACHINE IS IN USE!!!
- When done popping corn, do not take apart or clean the machine. All Season’s Rent All will clean the machine once it’s been returned!