This rotisserie charcoal grill includes a firebox, grill top, and 4 legs. The MAXIMUM capacity of this rotisserie is 75 pounds!
- The rotisserie charcoal grill is FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Place grill on a level area clear of combustible items and remove the grill top.
- Line the firebox with aluminum foil to improve heat reflection. After the coals are cold, crumble aluminum foil with the ash inside, and dispose of in an approved manner.
- Begin with 30-40 lbs. of charcoal briquettes.
- Place charcoal briquettes in two or three even piles in the firebox and ignite according to the charcoal manufacturer’s recommendations. Follow all caution and safety measures.
- When the coals are ready, bank charcoal along both 5 foot lengths keeping the middle clear. Charcoal should not be placed directly underneath the spit.
- Wrap your meat with chicken wire after meat has been secured to the spit. This prevents loose meat from falling off, especially as the meat cooks and becomes more tender.
- You will need to add 10-15 lbs. of charcoal each hour while the grill is in use.