This grill includes a firebox, grill top, and 4 legs. The MAXIMUM capacity of this rotisserie is 75 pounds! Charcoal is not included.
- This grill is FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Place grill on a level area clear of combustible items and remove the grill top.
- Line the firebox with aluminum foil to improve heat reflection. After the coals are cold, crumble aluminum foil with the ash inside, and dispose of in an approved manner.
- Begin with 30-40 lbs. of charcoal briquettes.
- Place charcoal briquettes in two or three even piles in the firebox and ignite according to the charcoal manufacturer’s recommendations. Follow all caution and safety measures.
- When the coals are ready, bank charcoal along both 5 foot lengths keeping the middle clear. If desired, a layer of sand can be placed in the center of the firebox to absorb the dripping grease. No charcoal should be placed directly underneath the spit.
- After meat has been secured to the spit, we recommend wrapping your meat with chicken wire. This prevents loose meat from falling off, especially as the meat cooks and becomes more tender.
- We recommend adding 10-15 lbs. of charcoal each hour while the grill is in use.