This croquet set comes with 6 mallets, 6 balls, 2 posts, 9 wickets, instructions, and a carrying case. This is a great addition to liven up any party!
This game comes with 6 mallets, 6 balls, 2 posts, 9 wickets, instructions, and a carrying case. This is a great addition to liven up any party!
This is a regulation size volleyball set which includes the net with attached poles, 2 rope tie-downs, 4 stakes, boundary lines, a volleyball, and a carrying bag. The poles can be adjusted to amateur height, women’s professional height, or men’s professional height. This is a GREAT volleyball set and can turn a good party into a great party!
BASIC VOLLEYBALL RULES
Games are usually played to 11 or 15 points and should be determined before play
begins. Court switches or exchanging courts occur at specified times during the game. In a 15-point game, courts are exchanged each time the total number of scored points is a multiple of 5. In an 11-point game, teams exchange playing courts each time the total number of scored points is a multiple of 4.
Rally Point Scoring: In rally point scoring, either the serving or receiving side scores a point whenever a team fails to serve properly, return the ball, or commits any other fault.
• Ball in: The ball is “in” when, after being put in play, its first contact with the ground is on the playing court or a boundary line.
• Ball out: The ball is out when after being put in play, its first contact with the ground is completely outside the playing court.
– It touches an object outside the court, an overhead object or a person out of play.
– It touches the antennas, ropes, posts or the net outside the antenna.
• Each team is entitled to a maximum of three contacts to return the ball to the opponents.
• A player may not contact the ball consecutively, except during or after a block or at a team’s first contact.
• A player may touch the ball with any part of the body.
• The ball must be contacted cleanly and not held, lifted, pushed, caught, carried or thrown.
• The ball cannot roll or come to rest on any part of a player’s body.
• An exception is allowed during the defensive play of a hard driven ball. At this time, the ball may be momentarily lifted or pushed.
• All actions directing the ball toward the opponent’s playing area, except the acts of
serving and blocking, are attack hits.
• You cannot contact the ball within the playing space of the opponents.
• Blocking is an action that deflects the ball coming from the opponent by a player
and/or players at the net.
• For doubles and triples, blocking does constitute as a contact and any player may
make contact of the ball after the block.
• For four-person and six-person play, blocking does not constitute a team contact. Any player may make the first contact of the ball after the block.
• When two blocking teammates touch the ball simultaneously, it is considered one
contact and any player may make next contact.
• Assisted Hit: A player takes support from a teammate or any object in order to reach the ball.
• Double Contact: A player contacts the ball twice in succession or the ball contacts
various parts of the player’s body successively.
• Held Ball: A player does not cleanly contact the ball.
• Player/Net: It is a fault for the player or their clothing to touch any part of the net.
• Reaching beyond the net while blocking. A player may touch the ball beyond the net provided the player does not interfere with the opponent’s play before or during the
• Player may cross the center line, either before, during or after legal play of the ball,
provided this does not interfere with the opponent’s play.
• While opposing players are not required to avoid the ball or the player, they cannot
intentionally interfere with any legal attempt to play the ball on their court.
This portable beer cart (or kegerator) will hold either a pony keg or standard sized keg and includes a tank of CO2. The insulated cart will keep beer cold when filled with ice and water for up to 24 hours! This item makes a good party a great party and brings back all the fond memories of college without the need to constantly “pump” the keg!
This is a 15′ x 15′ castle meant for up to 7 children at a time. The castle includes a blower, a 50′ heavy duty extension cord, 4 stakes, and a ground liner. You need to have an area at least 17′ x 17′ of open area (no overhead wires or tree limbs) in which you can drive stakes. You must also be within 50′ of an electrical source as the blower will not work with anything besides the included 50′ extension cord. A responsible adult must ALWAYS be in attendance and insure that the safety regulations are adhered to.
This misting fan will cover an area up to 1200 square feet, will last around 5 hours on a full tank of water, and weighs less than 100 pounds when the tank is empty! Great item to keep that outdoor party or barbeque cool on the hot summer days! It can drop the ambient temperature up to 20 degrees! This item requires a standard 110v power supply.